Maths Activity Pack - Preschool
Preschool Maths Activity Pack
The Preschool Maths Activity Pack contains ten pages of maths games and activities to help children develop their maths skills. These Preschool maths resources will support your child's learning through simple and fun maths activities.
- 10 pages of maths games and activities
- Games and activities to practise numbers, numerals and counting
- Games and activities to explore shapes, measurements and patterns
- Counting forwards and backwards
- Matching numerals to amounts
- Comparing two amounts using language such as "more than" and "fewer than"
- Creating, continuing and correcting simple ABAB and ABBABB patterns
- Using positional and spacial language
- Identifying and naming 2D shapes
- Comparing and ordering objects by length
Who's it for?
The Preschool Maths Activity Pack is perfect for children in Preschool - aged 3 - 4 years old. The maths games and activities are linked to the Early Years Statutory Framework, so you can be sure that these maths resources are supporting the learning your child is doing at preschool or nursery.
The Preschool Maths Activity Pack is the ideal accompaniment to the Preschool Number Activity Cards and the Preschool Shape, Measure and Pattern Activity Cards.
Suitable for home learning, preschools and nurseries.
How to get it
The Preschool Maths Activity Pack is a digital product that can be downloaded straight to your device.
Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with a link to download your Maths Activity Pack in a PDF format. Remember to check your junk folder if you cannot find the email.
Please note that the Maths Activity Pack cannot be distributed without the permission of Play Make Sense.
Digital downloads cannot be returned or refunded.
Please provide your email address at checkout (not your phone number) to receive your link.
Perfect for busy parents
You want to support your child with learning to read and write, but time is short! That is where Play Makes Sense comes in. Each of our activities take less than five minutes to set up and will provide your child with a meaningful and engaging activty.
Create a love of learning
Helping your child to develop a love of learning will set them up for success. Each Play Makes Sense activity teaches new skills through play and will help to instill a passion for learning in your child.