Power Hour Coaching Video Call
Are you struggling to support your child with reading, writing or maths?
Are you sick of worksheets, homework battles and reluctance to learn?
Are you ready to help your child develop a love of learning through simple, sensory play activities?
If you are ready to make a change, then our Power Hour Coaching Call is for YOU!
How it works…
- Complete the contact form and tell us a little bit about what you need help with - we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours
- Book a one hour slot for a time and date that works for you
- Pay the balance
- Complete the questionnaire that’s emailed to you - your answers will help us to find out exactly what issues you are facing and tailor the session to best support your needs
- Log on for your 60 minute video call session with either Alice or Abbie and get ready to tackle your struggles
- After the power hour receive your recording of the session and an emailed copy of everything we discussed
The 60 minute video call, recording of the session and all notes and resources is available for only £50.
We think our Power Hours are great, but don't just take our word for it. Here's what others have been saying:
"I contacted Play makes sense for a power hour. Such a positive hour with helpful strategies and things to put in place quickly! If you’re not sure whether to book please do, I’m an early years teacher and I found it immensely helpful to help my own children!"
Parent and Early Years Teacher