Digital Download - Maths Activity Cards - Reception Number
Start playing and learning straight away!
No need to pay for postage, or wait for delivery, with a Play Makes Sense digital download. Perfect if you live outside of the UK, or if you just can't wait to start learning through sensory play.
Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with a link to download your pack of Play Makes Sense activity cards in a PDF format. Remember to check your junk folder if you cannot find the email.
Please note that all packs are watermarked and cannot be distributed without the permission of Play Makes Sense.
Digital downloads cannot be returned or refunded.
Please provide your email address at checkout (not your phone number) to receive your link.
Numbers Unveiled in a Fascinating Light!
Embark on a captivating journey with the Reception Number Maths Activity Cards – where numbers come alive in the most fascinating way! Tailored to support your child in mastering the Early Learning Goal for Number, these cards make number skills a joyous experience through interactive, hands-on activities.
Witness the magic as your child develops a deep understanding of numbers one to ten, setting the stage for a future filled with maths success.
- Simple Setup, Meaningful Engagement: Each number game is meticulously designed for effortless setup by you and ensures meaningful, engaging interactions for your child. Learning becomes an adventure!
- Over 40 Enthralling Activities: Bursting with over 40 activities, these cards are a treasure trove of inspiration to ignite your child's passion for maths. Learning has never been this exciting!
- Everyday Items for Added Convenience: Activities ingeniously incorporate items commonly found at home, making the learning process seamlessly integrate into your daily routine. Explore the full list of equipment for this pack here.
- Perfect for Children in Reception and Early Years Foundation Stage: Crafted specifically for children in Reception and the Early Years Foundation Stage, these cards cater to the developmental needs of four to five year olds.
- Created by Teachers, Perfect for Parents: Created by experienced teachers, parents benefit from the wealth of pedagogical insight and instructional finesse embedded in every card.
Explore the enchanting world of numbers with the Reception Number Activity Cards – where learning is not just educational, but truly mesmerising!
- Develops a deep understanding of number
- Promotes enjoyment and passion for maths
- Provides fun, multi-sensory maths activity ideas
The Reception Number Maths Activity cards delve into the world of numbers one to ten and explore number bonds, double facts and sharing.
The Reception Number Maths Activity Cards include 22 cards:
- One double-sided information card
- 21 maths activity cards
Each activity card features:
- A main Go activity
- An extension Grow activity
- A Grab list of required items
- A top tip
- A colour photograph of the activity
Perfect for busy parents
You want to support your child with learning to read and write, but time is short! That is where Play Makes Sense comes in. Each of our activities take less than five minutes to set up and will provide your child with a meaningful and engaging activty.
Create a love of learning
Helping your child to develop a love of learning will set them up for success. Each Play Makes Sense activity teaches new skills through play and will help to instill a passion for learning in your child.